Thursday, October 23

The Sippy Cup....

It never fails we leave the house with a Sippy Cup or two in hand for Little Miss......while we are away from home.....and we get back home later on, and guess what we are then Sippy cup-less. It happens all the time....and I am sure if you have little ones, you can relate!! And the worst is when you just bought a 2 pack of brand new sippy cups for around $7 (some even way higher priced) and you lose one on the first use.

Well, after losing a few sippy cups in our days....I have now decided to change our ways a bit. Little Man is all about juice boxes...but Little Miss is still a bit to small to handle the whole juice box thing yet. So no sippy cups on-th-go are not an option for her. While at Target the other day I discovered these Munchkin BPA free 9 oz. sippy cups for just 99 Cents each!! A great bargain if you have bought sippy cups in the past!!


But how is the quality?? We have been using them now for a few days and they seem to be working out perfectly!! They are a very hard plastic, the valve stays in place perfectly (no leaks), and they hold the perfect amount of juice, water or milk. They also had several different colors choices as well.

If you are tried of losing sippy cups...maybe you might want to give these a try. This way for just 99 cents if you lose it....not a big deal!! And watch.....since it was just under a dollar this sippy cup will be the one you never lose!! Isn't that just how it works??

3 comments:

mom_of2boys said...

I like to have a few of these on hand and mine are getting kind of old. I'll have to check my Target store out. Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

So, I tried the potatos. I used the 3 Cheese Steam & Mash version. They were really good for $1.....but maybe it's the seasoning that's the problem. Ours were good but the cheese tasted like "cheap nacho cheese from a can". I anxious to try the "plain" butter ones I got. :)

Niki Jolene said...

Ugh! I am so glad we are past those sippy cup days now. I couldn't wait til my little guy could master the big boy cup. We were forever losing them everywhere we went, and those valves were always falling down our garbage disposal.

And the prices!

99 cents rocks, though, for sure!

:)