Monday, October 20

Like 2 Be Rewarded??


I was at AC Moore over the weekend and as I checked out the sales associate at the reguister asked me if I wanted to become a rewards member? I replied I was unaware they even had a rewards program. She scanned a new card, and handed me a pamphlet about the program. Here are the details about the rewards benefits.....


~It's Free to sign up!!
~You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend!
~Spend over $100 and earn double points for that purchase!
~For every 200 point you earn a $10 reward certificate! (Sent to you via the mail)
~Be one of the first to know about sales, promotions, and exclusive offers!!
~Plus when you register your card online within 2 weeks of receiving it, you get 50 BONUS points added to your account!!


You can sign up in-store or online here.





No comments: