Monday, October 27

Upped to $100!!!


Little Miss is a little older now....but I do remember when she was a bit smaller just how many baby related items I would purchase each and every week. I would be sure to shop sales, and use coupons....and almost every week ShopRite would have a different baby item we needed on sale!! Plus, as an added bonus ShopRite has a Baby Bucks Program. The program works like this...for every $75 you spend on baby products, you then earn a certificate for $10 off your next shopping order of $50 or more!! I know I use to get so excited when I would earn one!!

When at ShopRite the other day the cashier let me know that my Baby Bucks are expiring this week, on November 1st to be exact. So when I received my receipt, I glanced at the bottom of it to see how many Baby Bucks I had earned since August. Just $19.xx....not even close!! But I did notice that starting the next cycle on November 2nd that now you must spend $100 on baby products to earn a $10 off certificate!!! They upped it an additonal $25! Bummer!!

Just a heads up in case your a ShopRite Shopper!!


1 comment:

Meghan said...

Seriously?
I was just there on Sunday & forgot to ask the girl if I had any.
After I paid, she told me I did but they expired this coming weekend.
Since I wouldn't be back before than she told me to go to customer srvc & see if they would give me my $10 back.
Sure 'nuff they did
BUT
now it's a $100???
How disappointing.