Monday, October 27



Well yesterday I was surprised to see a new Bed Bath & Beyond 20% coupon in my mailbox. Now that Linens N Things has gone under...their biggest competitor I figured the regular coupon mailers would be long gone too!! I guess I was wrong....happily wrong I must admit! LOL LOL

I did notice though that the wording on at the bottom of the coupon is much different now than in the past. It now clearly states: Limit one coupon per customer per visit. Also states coupon in valid ONLY until date printed on coupon!! There are also many, many exclusions....3 lines of them to be exact! Way more than in the past!!

As you will remember the coupons used to be excepted long after the expiration dates....I was always told be employees that they will take them...regardless of the expiration date printed on the coupon. It was a wonderful thing!! I also shopped many times at both stores and used more than one coupon per transaction. Say if I bought 2 items on a specific day...I would use 2 coupons. No questions asked.

I will have to see just how strict bed Bath & Beyond has become since LNT is no longer around. I suppose I should be happy that at least the coupons are still being sent out to costumers.....it's just so sad when things change!!


Have you recenlty been to Bed Bath & Beyond? Did you try to use an expired coupon? How strict are they becoming?



No comments: