Friday, October 24

My CVS Run...


I have not been CVS-ing much lately as there have just not been any good deals that I needed...but this week...not the case!! So here is my CVS run for this week!!!


I Bought the following:
-2- Packs of Huggies Diapers $9.99 each
-1- Pack of 80 Playskool Wipes $2.50
-1- Pack of 80 Huggies Wipes $2.50


I used the following coupons:
1.00/1 Playskool Wipes coupon (From a previous pack of Playskool diapers I bought)
.50/1 Huggies wipes coupon from a Huggies Home Mailer
(2) $1.50/1 Huggies Diaper coupons from a Huggies Home Mailer


I also used a $4/20 purchase coupon from my Recycle Bank rewards program

Plus I had $7.00 in ExtraBucks I used that were about to expire.

So I paid just $10.05 OOP.....and I earned $10.00 back in ExtraBucks back for the Huggies/Playskool deal!!!


An awesome deal for diapers and wipes!!

3 comments:

mommagurl32 said...

Good deal! I haven't been to CVS in a while either...hopefull the deals start to pick up!

Angie said...

Great trip!

Julie said...

I have to agree that there hasn't been that much at CVS lately, but this week they have quite a few bargains (whereas Walgreens has just about nada!)