Thursday, October 9

Create Your Own Meals.....


I must admit when I think of a great place I'd love to have dinner....Friendly's just does not ever come to mind. But.....it always seems to come to Little Man's mind whenever hubby and I are trying to decide where to eat for dinner on a specific night. It is not that the food at Friendly's is horrible....it is not...it just seems the service is always so s...l....o...w!! Every time we ever go!! Plus, the prices are a tad steep in my opinion as well!!

The kiddies love to eat there!! They love the loudness of it, the game on the table, the crayons and coloring sheets......Oh and how could I forget the yummy ice cream afterwards?? The best part...right??

Well not sure if you are a trooper like hubby and I but if you are, and visit Friendly's on occasion...after hearing pretty please...100 times.....LOL LOL they just started a new promotion for the adults...it's called Create Your Own.


Create Your Own Friendly’s Meals means adults can choose an entree, a drink of choice, and after your meal.... create a 2 scoop, 1 topping Happy Ending sundae. All this for just $9.99!!!


Also be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Friendly's coupons in your mailbox...I know we just got a packet of them the other day!! Hey...who doesn't like more savings???


Enjoy if you go...Oh and let me know how it was!!!

Note: Birthday Club-Be sure to sign up to receive a special offer two weeks before your birthday....Little Man just receieved his special treat just the other day!!

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

There wasn't too many choices for the create your own in the meal department, but it was fairly reasonable considering we got the drinks and desserts included in the price.

The 2 locations near us are always slow too. What is that about??? I used to work at one in college and the food isn't even freshly prepared...they flash freeze everything and just re-heat. I don't get it...

And our son was extremely happy! And well-behaved. Who can put a price tag on THAT?