Wednesday, October 29

My Reusable Bags....

A few months ago Shop Rite had a in-store circular coupon for Reusable Shopping Bags. The coupon price was 4 bags for $1.98, instead of the regular price of 99 Cents each. So that week I used the coupon and purchased my 4 bright red reusable bags...at least they have a few flowers on the font to make them a bit less vibrant.....LOL LOL


By purchasing the reusable bags I would now get 5 cents back for every reusable bag I use to bag my groceries in each week....less eliminating the need for plastic bags. I was a bit hesitant to purchase the bags for a long time....as we use the plastic bags from the grocery stores, CVS, Walmart, etc. for number of things around the house...bathroom trash can liners, for hubby's lunch each day, to carry things to different places, etc. But at 50 cents a bag...How could I pass up the deal?? Plus, I would be helping the environment out too!!

Man, am I so glad that I bought them!!! I love them!! I just cannot believe the amount of groceries you can fit in each bag...not to mention just how strong they are!! The quality is just superb!! No more broken handles while carrying 2 gallons of milk from the car to the front door!! Yeah!!

I have had the bags now for about 2 months or so. Each week I earn 5 cents for each bag times 8 weeks I had them......so I have almost fully paid off my purchase (2 weeks to go!!). Plus now I have reusable bags for trips to Aldi's when I get a chance to go!!

Be sure to check out lots more Works For Me Wednesday's here!!

3 comments:

Frugal Finds said...

I love my reusable abgs too and have a big collection of them I am even using them as gift bags this Christmas!
Come on over to my blog to see how to get a free bag from Target!!

Niki Jolene said...

I posted about bags this week for WFMW, too. LOL Great minds think alike!

:)

Tina Jennifer D'Silva said...

I've never used the reusable bags yet. But plan to do so... Just a question : Does shoprite usually give the 5 cents on the bags or do we have to give the cashier a reminder every time..