Tuesday, October 7

Brr...It's Getting Chilly......


Well the Fall weather has finally reached us around these parts....and since the other day I wore carpi's and a short-sleeve shirt and was shivering.....I thought now is as good a time as any to bring out the winter clothes!! I dread this fun task every fall and spring!! Unfortunately our master bedroom closet is only large enough for hubby clothing.....I think he has double what I have....seriously!! So I am the lucky one who gets the armoire...and the one who gets to rotate my clothes seasonally!!

So here is my closet before I emptied everything out........Yes,that is a comforter in the bottom of the closet...our kitty used to lay on it at night....kept him nice and cozy warm in the winter months!!


I had 2 tubs of winter clothing that I brought down from the attic and swapped out the summer tanks and shorts. Here is my nice, organized closet afterwards....



And here is a bag of clothing that no longer fits...too big thankfully...LOL LOL These are off to my good friend.....

Now I am ready for the snow...LOL LOL


Lots more Tackles here!!


6 comments:

Kristi said...

Snow??? I'd like some snow too, but it may not come until February. It's still in the 80's here. How fun for you!!!

A Christian Mom said...

Great tackle! Looks very nice.

Buffie said...

Great tackle. I desperately need to tackle my own closet.

Frugal Finds said...

Great tackle! We are getting ready for winter heer too.

heidi said...

I could see my breath this morning! Yay for fall!!

Great tackle :-)

Anonymous said...

I finally gave in and rotated my closet as well. ...