Friday, November 23

An Awesome Day of Deals, Deals, and More Deals!!!!

Well my sis and I made it threw another Great Black Friday...We were up at 3am...and in line at Kohl's by 3:30AM.....And man did we get all the Deals Today!!!! I am still so excited about them!! We both got all the things we were hoping to get and MORE!! We made it to Kohl's, Sears, Walmart and Target and came home by 7:30AM...Let me just tell you we were moving threw the stores..and Fast too!! We even each managed to get a few things for ourselves as well!!! And not to worry, we did have plenty of time to stop off at DD's for some Coffee!!!! I am Psyched..I got a Bissel Flip Floor Cleaner for only $19.99 (minus my 15% off discount) at Kohl's..it is charging now and I cannot wait to use it!!! I also got TONS of toys for the kiddies, clothes, digital cameras, DVD player, games, and much, much more!!! I have still yet to take a nap today...I am sure I will hit the sack tonight like I have never before...LOL..LOL


If you have a great deal you got today...please brag all about it!!!!I would love to hear!!!


If you are still in the mood to shop today.....Amazon is having a great 4 Day baby sale...and are having a FREE shipping special if you spend $50 or more!! They have this great Fisher Price Flutterbye Crib Mobile for only $19.99 (50% off) and it is eligible for Free shipping too!!


No comments: