Tuesday, November 13

Picture Day!!

Today was Christmas Picture Day....Yes you are looking at your calender right...I just got smarter this year....last year we took Christmas pictures in mid-December and boy was I sorry...I wised up this year and made an appointment the first week Christmas back drops came in to the store.....And guess what...went pretty well, the camera did not break like last year, we only waited 15 minutes verses 1.5 hours last year (and yes that was with an appointment), and one pose actually turned out just right!!! It was a successful picture day!! YEAH!!! You do not know how many times I was so dis-satisfied with the whole picture place that my son actually had a gap of about 2 years with no professional pictures!! Have had no problems since my daughter was born though....My advice to you is get your children's pictures appointments ASAP..while I was there the photographer told me there were 27 messages on the voicemail to make appointments.....Good Luck!!!

A few deals for the Day:

Amazon has this great Brilliant Basics Ready Steady made by Fisher Price for ONLY $14.67 (regularly$57.19) . Perfect for the baby/toddler on your list!!

For the man on your shopping list they also have a Great Deal of the Day, a Milwaukee 6016-6 1.8 Amp Orbital Sander for ONLY $29.99 (regularly $90.00).

Also for a limited time LL Bean is running Free Shipping with no minimum purchase!!


No comments: