Wednesday, November 14

A Home Day......

As my son always asks everyday....is it going to be a home day today??? Well, today was his favorite kind of day...A Home Day!!! We had a fun-filled day of playing cars, playing Dora Candy land, making a Corn craft, playing trains, and MORE!! Home days are the best, so relaxing, and snuggle fest time with the kiddies...my favorite part!!...LOL My son amazed me today....when someone took a toy from his sister today he said so politely to the little boy...excuse me, could you please share the toy with my sister too.....I was so impressed..he is a big brother and was protecting his sister today...I was so touched!! It is so amazing the bond the two of them share. It's awesome!!

Deal Time:
At SmartBargains today they have a GREAT deal on an Aero Bed Instant Guest Mattress (Any Size) on Sale today ONLY for $54.98 (regularly $157.00). As always shipping in only $2.95.

If you have not already purchased yours ALL Entertainment Books are NOW 20% off and shipping is Free!! Offer expires 11-30-07. These are great, they have TONS of 1/2 off and B1G1 Free coupons!!!

JCPenny has a few great Clearance deals like this St. John's Bay 3/4 Sleeve Solid Poplin Shirt NOW!! $6.99 To $7.99. For the little girls they have this Graco 3-in-1 Doll Travel System for $24.99. This is half price!! If you spend $50 or more use code WP41rbg to save $10 off!




No comments: