Friday, September 26

Acme Deals!!!

Made a quick run into Acme this morning to cash in on a few great buys they have going on this week. The new sale ad starts today and runs through next Thursday. The back page of the circular has a whole page of items that when you buy the numbered amount shown you save an additional $3 off your order automatically!!! Here is the deal I did......



-2 packages Toll House Refrigerated Cookies
-1- 5 lb. bag of Domino Sugar
-1- Box of Eggo Waffles (16 count)

*I purchased the above 4 items from the 4 for $10 section. Then by buying all 4 items I got $3 off my order automatically***, bringing my total to $7.00. Then I used the following manufactures coupons.......

-.30 /1 Domino Sugar coupon doubles to .60) from the 8/17 Red Plum insert
-$1.50/2 Toll House Cookies from the 9/14 Red Plum insert
-.55/1 Eggo waffles item (doubles to $1.10) from the 8/3 Kellogg's insert

So after the $3.00 automatic savings and my $3.20 in coupons I paid just $3.80 for all 4 items!!!! Less than a $1 each!!


They also have Quaker Granola Bars on sale 3 boxes for $5 (You do not have to buy 3 for this price!) I used the $1.00/2 coupon from the 8/10 SmartSource insert to pay just $2.34 for 2 boxes or $1.17 each!!

***Just a heads up at our local Acme after checking out I thought my total seemed a bit high...so I checked my receipt on the way out and noticed that the $3.00 was not taken off automatically like it should of been. So I went up to Customer Service and the employee said that they are having trouble with the $3.00 coming off automatically...and they are working on it. So she refunded me the $3.00. While at the Service Desk there was a display with General Mills coupon savings books for free!! Booklet has over $20 worth of savings so keep your eyes peeled for it if you go!!!




No comments: