Friday, September 5

CVS Run....


Not much I saw at CVS this week.....but I did stop in for the Suave Deal, Buy $6 worth of Suave (Body Wash, Deodorant, Shampoo, Conditioner) get $2 back in Extra Bucks.

Here is what I purchased:

-2- Suave Shampoos $2 Each (Had a $1.00/2 coupon from the 7/13 Red Plum insert)

-1- Suave Body Wash $2 (Had $.75 off coupon from the 7/19 Red Plum insert) ) **This was an 18 oz. bottle for the 12 oz. price...I made sure it rang up on sale and it did!! Bottle said Special Value on it...50% more Free!!! Only Ocean Breeze scent had the larger sized bottles!! ***


I also had $1.00 in Extra Bucks to use....So I paid just $3.45 for all 3 bottles. And I got back $2.00 in Extra Bucks for next week!! Final cost just $1.45 for the 3 items!!
**Pictured is just the body wash...as Little Man was helping to put things away before I got to take a picture**

No comments: