Thursday, September 11

Too Much Conditioner.....

Thrifty Jinxy


A few months back CVS and ShopRite had some great deals on Dove & Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner....when I said good deals, I really meant FREE after coupons. They were a little low on the Shampoo supply at both stores, so naturally, I stocked up to the gills on conditioner!!! For free, why not, right? I used to just pass the Conditioners onto my sister (She's a big time user), but since she has moved a plane ride away.....the lonely, unused conditioner sat in my bathroom closet untouched for a while!

I just had to use it somehow, someway. Then one night I went to reach for the shaving gel...and I was all out. I grabbed a bottle of the conditioner and lathered up...Walla...it worked great!! My legs were super silky smooth...Oh and smelling wonderful as well!!

Maybe you stocked up a bit too much on conditioner as well? Know of another way to use it? I'd love to know!!



Check out more Thrifty Thursday posts over at The Thrifty Jinxy.



No comments: