Tuesday, September 2

The Expired's Must Go!!!


In honor of the beginning of a new month.....I decided this weeks tackle would be all about my coupons....and the need to happily see some of the expired's disappear out of my organizer!! The thing is overflowing lately!! So jam packed I cannot even close it!!! Plus....due to the lack of my cleaning out on a regular basis.....I have found myself finding a coupon that would be great for a deal...only to look at the expiration date and see it expired a month ago!!! Bummer!!

I guess 8-31 was a huge Expiration date for a whole lot of coupons....as after I went through all the sections I came up with all these that expired just the other day!!


Just one of those things I never get around to doing....but after I am done cannot believe how much lighter I feel...LOL LOL


Be sure to check out lots more tackles over at 5 Minutes For Mom!!


4 comments:

Susie said...

What a great tackle!! I am in awe of those who participate in the coupon game. I haven't been able to make that leap.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I don't know if you know about this program, but military families overseas can use expired coupons up to 6 months after the expiration date. Here is a link to info: http://thehappyhousewife.com/thank-you/

Anonymous said...

I tackled this as well. Took me all weekend...

Veggiemomof2 said...

Great job! I do mine the 1st of every month, then drop them off at the library for the military.