Sunday, December 16

All Wrapped UP!!!!

Well today was wrapping day in our house......FUN! FUN! FUN!! The best part is when you go up in the attic and pull down all the bag of stuff you bought and find a few items you bought sooo long ago (or at least it seem) that you forgot about!!! Hubby. my son, and even my daughter and I all wrapped and label every one's gift today/tonight. It took us about 2 hours or so....My daughter had the best time trying to eat all the wrapping paper...and trying to get the pens too!! My son was an awesome help!! He was writing labels, handing over pieces of tape, getting presents to wrap....all while having so much fun!! He loves it when he can help do grown up stuff, as he calls it!! He always says "Mommy, needed a Nice boys help today...." We also had his soccer pizza party today too. That was fun...a chance for him to see hos soccer pals again!! I was Amazed...he ate two pieces of pizza, and 3/4 of a cookie!! I was impressed!! Well I am tired and off to hit the sack.....Talk to you soon!!

P.S. -A pic of our lovely Christmas Tree is above!!


If you still have some shopping left to do...head to Amazon....only 2 Days left for FREE Super Saver Shipping w/any $25 purchase!!! They have some GREAT toy finds!!!!!

Shelcore Sound Beginnings Groove 'N Go Music ONLY$5.00 (Was $19.99).

Fisher-Price Easy Link Internet Launch Pad NOW ONLY $12.00 (Was $39.99)

Barbie Gymnastics Divas Stunt Stars Dolls Now $9.99 (Was $39.96)


No comments: