Monday, December 3

My kitchen is almost at the finish line!

I am so excited because today my Dad came over and patched my kitchen. He is hoping that it will be ready for paint on Sunday. I am hoping so too, since I really want to have something at my house for the holidays, but I am waiting to see if the kitchen gets completed. I can't wait to be done with it. I hate when my house ids disorganized, and it has been ever since we started the kitchen weeks ago. I just hope when I move, I get a house with a new kitchen, you know? We'll tomorrow I take my son to the doctors for his 1 year check-up, hopefully he doesn't get to many shots. And my dad is supposed to come over tomorrow to do some more patching. I am going to put my daughter down and then I am off to watch the Hills, I know its a dumb show, but I still love it. Goodnight to all.

No comments: