Tuesday, December 18

Almost HeRe!!

Well that's it...besides the food for Christmas Dinner...I am officially done shopping for this Christmas!! Feels GREAT!! And I can also tell you that my kiddies are MORE EXCITED than me about that!! No more trips to the stores...like everyday!! I found an outfit for Christmas Eve and Day today....YEAH!! ***Macy's Rocks*** My son woke me up today saying he wanted to see his Pop-Pop today...that he missed him...AWW!! So he called up his Pop-Pop and asked him to come over...and so Pop-Pop and Rosie came over today fora visit!! My son was so excited!! My dad just cannot wait for the grand kids to open up all their Christmas presents...I think he may be more excited than the grand kids..LOL!! The Big day is almost here...as we are down to 7 sleeps!!!

Deals!!!!
Kohl's is having a 2-Day Christmas Countdown Sale today and Wednesday....use Code WRAPITUP30 - Expires: 12/24/2007 to save an additional 30% off!! And they are offering 99 cents per item shipping too!! Be sure to check out there Clearance its 60%-80% off!!


Walmart has this Snowman Riding Inflatable for ONLY $24!! Regularly $40!! Use Site to Store and shipping is FREE!!

No comments: