Tuesday, December 4

I am still trying to find the prefect gift for my daughter...but as I sit here typing away....I may of found it....a printer filled to the brim with paper!!! I just cannot keep her away from it!!! It is just so fascinating to her....all the toys are all lined up around her and she prefers the paper......she also loves kitchen spoons and spatulas too...they keep her so busy when I cook and clean-up....LOL....LOL Well I had to run a ton of errands today...my poor kids had to tag along too. They were good as gold though.....as long as we have snacks, bottles, a Binky, and juice we are good to go!! Plus I always try to include my son in the errands too...He gets so excited to carry in the packages to the post office, and hold the receipts as we leave the store...It makes errands a little bit more fun at least...I know he cannot wait for Christmas...BUT I know he also cannot wait until all the shopping is over as well!!


A Few Deals:
Kohl's is running their Biggest Sale of the Season right now....today and tomorrow only....PLUS for every $50 you spend...you get $10 back.



At Etoys they have a bunch of toys with FREE shipping like this Magtastik Preschool Magnetic Building System on sale for $19.99 (Regularly $34.99).




At Amazon they have this Peg Perego Aria Light Weight One Hand Fold Stroller in Mint for $140.00 (regularly $219.99) Plus it ships for FREE!!

No comments: