Wednesday, December 5

Snowy Day....

It's snowing today....My son is so EXCITED!!! He says he wants to go outside in a little while and build a big snowman.....Man, I wish he could....we are only supposed to get a dusting, if we are lucky maybe an inch. When he looks out the window and sees all the snow and I tell him there won't be enough to go outside...he says to me "You must just like kidding me"!!! He's too funny sometimes....guess we will be making a snowman inside today out of cotton balls...should be interesting!!! And Fun too!! I also should start baking some Christmas cookies tonight...Last year I made them so late that we were cookied out already!!! I usually always make Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter Blossoms, and maybe this year I will get fancy and make a sugar cookies too!!! My son loves to help make cookies...well at least the first two trays of them....little too slow of a process to capture his attention for an hour or two. But boy, does he love to eat them..LOL....LOL

Well I would of thought that with all the talk about how the stores are hurting so badly this holiday season that the deals would be amazing!! Well not so much, at least what I need to buy.....I am holding out on a few last minute gifts I need to buy in hopes that I can really score a deal or two....or maybe I am the sucker who will be paying full price the day before Christmas Eve...(I do not shop on Christmas Eve....a little too crazy for me!!).

Deal of the Day:

JCPenny is having some Wednesday Deals today....They have these Entice Towels From $1.99 To $4.99....they have much more too!!


Build A Bear has a coupon for $10 off $25 to be used online. Use code 91221




If you still need Christmas balls for your tree LNT has this Set of 27 Glass Ornaments Gold for $9.99 (half price).

No comments: