Saturday, March 15

Easter Bunny Photos...

Have you gotten your kiddies Easter bunny pictures done yet this year?? Or are you trying to avoid the long lines and hefty price tag for one photo?? Well you just might be in luck!! Today March 15 and Sunday the 16th Walmart is featuring FREE pictures with the Easter Bunny. Next weekend as well...From 10am to 2pm.


I have to admit I have not had my sons picture taken with the Easter bunny since he was under 1 year old. We went to the mall, stood in line for a good while (of course, we waited till last minute!) then we get up to the bunny and my son was fast asleep....figures, right. And when we tried for Santa pictures the year later my son was just terrified to actually sit on Santa's lap. Plus, the hefty $19.99 price tag for a picture just seems a bit crazy to me.....

Hopefully you get a chance to go...I am sure the kiddies will enjoy it!!

No comments: