Thursday, August 21

CVS Run....

I never made it to CVS last week....so I had to make sure to get there this week to use up some Extra Bucks about to expire!! Here is what I purchased:



-2- CVS Packs Jumbo Packs Supreme Diapers $5.99 each

-1- CVS 12,000 sheets Toilet Paper 12 pack $4.99

-3- Puff Tissues (great for the winter colds...they are the softness!!) **I used the $1.00/3 Puffs coupon from last Sunday's P&G insert to get 3 boxes for just $1.64...or 55 cents each!!)

-1- Crest Toothpaste $1.99 ** Free after using the $1.00 off coupon from last P&G insert...plus I earned $1.00 back in Extra Bucks for buying this!!!**

-1- Johnson's Buddy Soap ****(Free after using $1.00 off coupon from here)

Total Before Coupons and Extra Bucks: $22.59

Minus Total in Coupons: $6.00 ($2 in Manny's and $4/20 Purchase coupon from Recycle Bank rewards!!)

Total Extra Bucks Used: $5.79

Total Paid out of pocket: $10.80 and earned $1.00 back in ExtraBucks!!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Awesome trip!

Meghan said...

I just found out the my local CVS will take expired ECB's.
Woo!

Miss Mommy said...

I sure wish mine did!! Lucky Duck!!