Friday, August 1

Full Today!!

My mailbox that is......yeah!! It has been a bit empty of free samples lately!! But today makes up for the lull....LOL LOL Look what I received in the mail today......



-Free Simply Collection American Greeting Card from Walmart...also came with a B1G1 Free coupon inclosed in the envelope as well!! I must say a very nice Thank You card with a regular price on it of just $1.38!! Walmart may be my new nice card spot!!

-Huggies Diaper Sample from Walmart. Also came with a travel size (8 count) of baby wipes!! Great Freebie!!

-A Coupon from Victoria's Secret for a FREE pair of Cotton Panties....and $10 off a Bra purchase!! Sweet Deal!! Hubby somehow got on their mailing list??? Not sure why?? LOL LOL

-Dove Shampoo and Conditioner Sample (grapefruit & Lemongrass) with a few coupons thrown in as well!! These are great for vacations!!

What can I say....I just love getting Freebies in my mailbox...just brightens my day!!!

No comments: