Friday, August 8

CVS Weekly Trip....

Made just one trip to CVS this week....as that was all I could fit in before we left for relaxation!! It is the beginning of a new month.....so you know what that means.......New CVS Monthly Deals...my favorite time of month at CVS!!!!


Here is what I purchased:




-Infants Advil @ $5.99 **This is one of the August Monthly deal items that is FREE after Extra Bucks!! (You can actually make a $1.00 profit on this deal see below!!)

-2 Boxes Rice Krispie Treat Bars On Sale for $1.79 each

-2 Boxes Kudos Granola Bars On Sale for $2.00 each



I had the following coupons....

-$1.00/2 Rice Krispie Treats (From last Sunday's Kellogg's coupon insert)

-$1.00/1 Infants Advil Product from here....(Thanks to I Heart CVS for the coupon link!)

Plus, I used $10.00 in Extra Bucks from last weeks J&J deal.

So I paid just $1.77 out of pocket and received $5.79 back in Extra Bucks from the Advil purchase!!!


Plus, on the end of my receipt printed a Extra Care Coupon for a FREE 2 oz. bottle of CVS Brand Hand Sanitizer...This month CVS is giving everyone a coupon for a Free CVS item when you use your Extra Care card for the 1st time in August. The Free item coupon will print on the bottom of your receipt...so be on the look out!! (Thanks to Wylie Mom for the heads up on this!!)

I redeemed my free item coupon on this visit since the cashier pointed to the large bin of them right next to me!! What a sweetie she was!!


No comments: