Saturday, August 30

Payless Deals!!

We were on our way out the other day to a party and I got Little Miss all dressed in her cute little sundress....then I went to put her shoes on, and guess what?? They do not fit!!! I have to tell you she has been growing like a weed on miracle grow!! Seriously... LOL LOL

So on our way to the party we decided to run into Payless (only shoe store en route) and see if we could find her a pair of white shoes to go with her little dress. We succeeded!! Payless currently is having their Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale through 9/8. So we ended up getting her a pair of white shoes and a pair of slip on sneakers as well.


We ended up paying just $14.89 for both pair!!! I had a 20% off coupon that printed out of the coupon machine at checkout last time I was at ShopRite plus I was able to use the B1G1 Free promotion as well!! They took 20% off of the $12.99 pair of shoes....and I got the sneakers for just $4.50...(On sale for $9...then they took 1/2 off!)

Plus at the bottom of my receipt printed a $5 off $25 purchase coupon for next time!! I never knew you could use a coupon with the B1G1 Free promotion...luckily I asked!!

Never Miss another Payless sale... Sign up here . (Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your email address to join their email list.) Sometimes they email you coupons as well!!

No time to get to Payless...order online and spend $60 and shipping is FREE to your home!! And remember they offer free shipping to your local store for easy customer pick-up!!


No comments: