Saturday, August 23

Update on the Genuardi's Cereal Sale.....

I ran into Genuardi's last night to cash in on the cereal deals and of course the Safeway Frosted Flakes were no where to be found down the cereal isle. They had every single kind but, my luck sometimes...LOL LOL So I went to the Customer Service desk to see if they maybe had any on an end cap somewhere in the store, or perhaps more stocked in the back? The associate went with me to the cereal isle and said he would substitute 5 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes for the Safeway Frosted Flakes. Yippee!! I was very, very impressed with the great customer service!! I got 5 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes for just $1 a box!!!

I must say for my second time ever in a Genuardi's they made me a very happy customer!!! I will be back!!!



No comments: