Saturday, August 2

My Weekly CVS Trip.....

Another good week to head to CVS for me again!! I made 2 trips to get everything I needed to and to spend as little out of pocket as possible!!


Here is the 1st trip:

-2- Johnson & Johnson's Buddies Bar Soaps.....99 Cents Each

-1- Revlon Make a Sheen Lustrous Eye Shadow...$9.99
*The Eyeshadow was part of the weekly Revlon Limited Edition ExtraBucks deal....if you buy one you get $9.99 back in ExtraBucks!

I had the following coupons:

-2- $1.00/1 J&J Buddies Product
-1- $2.00/1 Revlon Product (From 07/20 Smart Source insert) Thanks to Money Savings Mom for the coupon match-up!
-1- $5.00 in ExtraBucks from last week

So I paid just $3.46 for the 3 items.....and I received $9.99 back in ExtraBucks!!



Here is the Second Trip:

I purchased:

-6- Johnson & Johnson 15 oz. Baby Care Products (2 lotions, 2 Bedtime Creams, and 2 Bedtime Baths). They were on sale for $3.99 each.
***This is a weekly deal if you buy $20 in participating J&J Baby products you get $10 back in Extra Bucks!!***

I had the following coupons:

-3- 1.00/1 J&J product from this past Sunday's USA Today Magazine (You can read about it here!)

-1- $9.99 ExtraBucks from transactions above

So I paid $11.93 out of pocket....Plus I got back $10.00 in Extra Bucks for next Week!!! Not bad...... at all for 6 bottles of lotions!!


No comments: