Wednesday, August 20

Ours is Going Bye Bye.....


At the beginning of the summer Linens N Things announced that it was having financial problems and that they would be closing under-performing stores. I like Linens N Things, and was very happy when I found out the one closest to us would be sticking around. I was not surprised at all...as they are always very busy whenever I was there. I am not a regular weekly shopper at LNT, but I have gotten many hard to find items there over the years!! And with the 20% off and $5 coupons they mailed to me so frequently...I have gotten many great deals there!! I especially loved their cocktail drink mixes for BBQ's and parties. They were always a hit with guests!!

So yesterday I had to run an errand and noticed that there were "Going out of Business" signs all over the front doors to LNT!!! What...how could that be?? Then I read this yesterday....and this explains why my LNT will not be around much longer!! Bummer!!

So here's to you LNT....I wish you did not have to go....I will miss you!!


No comments: