Thursday, July 17

All for just 9 Cents!!!

I have not been to CVS in over 2 weeks.......I was going through CVS withdraw...LOL LOL So late yesterday I made a quick run to use up some ExtraBucks and cash in on a few deals I had spotted in the weekly ad. Here is what I purchased:


-2- Powerades (32 oz.) for $1.69 each
-3- Sally Hansen Extreme for .99 each
-2- CVS 5-count Tampons $1.49 each (These are a monthly deal item...Free After Extrabucks!! Limit 2)
-1- 4 pack Sippin Straws on Clearance for .50 (Little Man has been asking for Cereal Straws as he saw them on TV....these are a knock-off brand...he already used one and LOVED it!!!)

I had the following coupons:

-2- 1.00/1 Powerade 32 or larger (From this past Sunday's coupon insert)
-1- $3.00/2 Sally Hansen Nail Polish (Thanks Wylie Mom)
-1- $3.49 ExtraBucks


So I paid just .09 after all my coupons and ExtraBucks....Plus my $1.50 Spring ExtraBucks that printed at the bottom of my receipt...and I got back $2.98 in ExtraBucks for the CVS Tampons!!! It was a great trip!! Even the male associate was impressed..LOL

Have a CVS Deal to share this week.....head over to CVS SuperStars at The Centsible Sawyer!!

No comments: