Friday, July 11

A Few Great Buys Today.....

Ran a few errands today...and came across a few great buys. My first stop was Target. Here is what I purchased.... -1- Pack of White Washcloths on Clearance at 75% off for just $2.14 (30Pack) *I love these as you know!*
-2- Packages of Stayfree ($2.84 each
-3- J&J 9 oz. Baby Lotion (2.09 each)
-1- Tylenol ($2.99 Each)

-Pair of Sandals for Little Miss for next summer ($5.98 at 50% off)

-2- Ziploc 25ct. Sandwich Bags ($1.00each)

Total before coupons w/tax: $25.36


I had the following coupons......

-1- B1G1 Free Stayfree coupon (From previous Sunday's coupon insert)

-2- $5.00 off Target coupons from Sunday Paper a few weeks back. Click here for more info on that coupon.

-1- 1.00/1 Tylenol Product (From Previous Sunday coupon insert)

-1- $1.50/2 Ziploc Products (From previous Sunday coupon insert)

Minus Coupon Total of $15.34

Paid out of pocket just $10.02 for everything pictured above!!!

Thanks to Angie from Wylie Mom...for the heads up on the Ziploc Bag deal....I had totally forgot that they carry the small packs of Ziploc bags by the registers for just $1.00 each!!


Next door to Target is a Wegmans....and I was in the mood for some strawberries...they have them on sale until tomorrow for just $1.50!! While making my way to the strawberries....I saw a huge end cap with St. Ives Body Wash on it with a sign $1.99. I looked a bit closer and the bottles said 33% more free...they were 18 oz, instead of 13.5 oz. I had remembered I had a B1G1 Free coupon for St. Ives...so I got 2 for just $1.99 !! Mmm and does it smell good!!


No comments: