Thursday, July 24

I've Been Tagged......

Angie over at Wylie Mom has tagged me.....

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So here are a few things about Me......

1. I have to have ketchup on a Soft Pretzel...it's delicious...I've been doing this since I was a kid.

2. My first job was working at a farm stand on the side of the road...Man they were some HOT summers!!!

3. I cannot sleep with socks on in the summer...it's just too hot for socks!!!

4. I do not wear shoes in my house...I just cannot bring myself to do it....LOL LOL It's my Mom's fault I guess it was a rule when we were growing up.

5. My fingernails are never painted...but my toes, Always.

6. Do not bother me on Monday nights at 10pm...."The Hills" is on....I cannot wait for the new season to start!!

Now that you know some of my quirks...it's your turn now....I tag:

1. Meghan
2. Krusty The Cat
3. Kacie
4. Niki
5. Michelle
6. Erin

No comments: