Tuesday, July 15

Hanger Strings....Love Them OR Hate Them???

I am sure you have been there...you take your shirt out of the closet, iron it, put it on, and head out the door. You arrive at a function...you walk up to the first person you see, say hello...and they say...Um.....your strings are sticking out!!! Ah...embarrassment at it's finest...LOL LOL Well this was a very common occurrence to me on many occasions!! And I was a bit tired of it...to say the least. I much rather prefer to say hello when greeting someone...LOL LOL

So what are those crazy little plastic strings for anyway?? I have never, ever used them once to hold a shirt on a hanger...if that is what they were intended for!! I guess maybe they are a conversation starter for me, perhaps?? So what do I do ...I cut them off!!! That's right I just take my good old scissors and cut them off right before I wear a shirt for the first time.....as this is the end of annoying shirt strings for me!! LOL LOL

Would you like to read more great tips like this one?? Be sure to head over to Tipster Tuesday at BeCenstAble!!

No comments: