Sunday, July 6

Back to School Sales Already???


It's like I'm just not ready for them to start already...I heart summer!!! But...if you are ready to begin the Back 2 School fun...here are a few great deals Staples is running.....

* 2-pocket folders with or without fasteners..assorted colors, 1 cent each.... Limit 10 per customer

* 8-pack Dixon #2 yellow pencils, 1 cent each.... Limit 2 per customer

*Purel hand sanitizer .5 oz bottle,1 cent each..... Limit 2 per customer

*1/2" and 1" Simply Poly assorted binders, 25 cents each..... Limit 4 per customer

*Pentel "Handy Lines" Retractable assorted Highlighters (4-pack), $ 4.99, FREE after Easy Rebate...... Limit 1 rebate per household


These deals are valid starting today through Wednesday July 9th.....and they are in-store ONLY!!!

2 comments:

jennb33 said...

Thanks for posting these deals! I don't get the newspaper (to save the trees) and I need stuff for school for all my kids. I really appreciate the heads up!

Miss Mommy said...

This is the best time of year to stock up on the arts & crafts supplies for the kiddies...since mine are not yet school bound yet...LOL LOL