Monday, June 16

Great Grocery Deals......

This week ShopRite has a few great buys...so I made the trip yesterday and did well!!

Here is what I purchased:

-2- Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce $1.39 each (This is the best...if you have never tried it!!!)
-2- Turkey Hill Ice Cream $2.74 each
-4- Johnson's Reach Dental Floss 2 for $3
-2- Kraft 8 oz. Salad Dressings $.99 each
-1- 20 ct. Electrasol Dishwasher Tabs $2.34
-1- La Yogurt Container (32 oz.) $.99

I used the following coupons:

-1- $1.00/2 Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (From previous weeks Sunday insert)
-1- $1.00/1 Turkey Hill Light Ice Cream (From previous weeks Sunday insert)
-1- ShopRite Store Coupon for $3.50 off 2 Turkey Hill Ice Cream
-1- 1.00/1 Electrasol coupon (.75 face value...doubles to $1.00 off)
-1- 1.00/2 Kraft Salad Dressing (From this past Sunday's insert)


After coupons I paid just $12.65...plus....I got a coupon for $5.00 off my next shopping order "Thanks" to the deal ShopRite is offering this week....Buy 3 participating brands get $5.00 off your next shopping order. I bought 4 of the flosses instead of 3 because you had to buy in increments of 2 for the $3 price.

For a second when I was handed the $5 off coupon by the cashier I felt like I was at CVS for a second....LOL LOL

Find any other great ShopRite Deals this week??

No comments: