Friday, June 6

My Quick CVS Run....

While running a few errands today, I ran in on a mission to see if I could get some of the Huggies Baby Lotion that is one of the June ExtraBucks deals....but no luck. I asked the associate if they even carry it at there store, since there was not even a spot on the shelf for it. She ran into the back and then informed me that they only have what is out on the shelf....and if there is not a spot for it, most likely they do not even carry it. Bummer!!


So this is what I purchased:

-2- Huggies Baby Wash @ $3.49 each
-1- Bag M&M's Dark Chocolate Peanut Candy (12.60 oz.) for $1.77



I had the following coupons:

-2- 1.00/1 Huggies Bath Product (from Huggies mailers)
-1- .75 off/1 M7M's Dark Chocolate Product (From Sunday insert a few weeks back)
-1- $5.00 ExtraBucks (From the Pampers deal I completed on Sunday)


So I paid just $1.26 out of pockets and received another $4.00 in ExtraBucks from the Huggies Washes!! Not too bad for the 3 items!!

No comments: