Friday, June 27

Suave Body Wash On the Cheap....

Had to run to Walmart yesterday....yes, I was just there last week, I know!! But they overcharged me on 2 items I had bought. One was a price drop item, the other a Clearance item...and they both rang up incorrectly...higher priced, of course!! I called last week and spoke with the manager who told me to come in for the price difference. So yesterday was the day!! This is why you should try to check your receipt before you leave the store!! I keep telling myself that...but for some reason I do not always listen to my own good advice...LOL LOL !!

While I was there they had an end cap of Suave Body Wash for $1.87 each. If you use the B1G1 Free coupon from the Sunday coupon inserts from 6-22 you pay just 93 cents for each one. A pretty good deal if you are in need of some body wash!!



No comments: