Monday, June 2

My CVS Trip....

I Decided since it was such a lovely evening last night that I would knock out 2 things at once...exercise and do a quick CVS run. So I got out the jogging stroller, strapped in Little Miss and we power walked up to CVS.


This is what I purchased:
-3- Packs of Pampers Jumbo packs Diapers $7.99 each
-2- Huggies Baby Wash $3.49 each

**Just a note that when you purchase the Huggies Baby wash, lotion, and/or washcloths for $3.49 each, you will receive $2.00 back in ExtraBucks...it is one of the June Monthly deals. If you use the $1.00 off coupon from the Sunday's coupon inserts a few weeks back you can get the Huggies for just 49 cents each!!!!**



I had the following coupons:

-3- $1.50/1 Pack Papers Diapers (from back of Cheerios boxes)
-2- $1.00/1 Huggies Bath product (from Sunday's coupon inserts a few weeks back)
-1- $4.00/$20 purchase coupons from the bottom of my last receipt
-1- $5.00 in ExtraBucks (from last weeks Playskool diaper deal)

So I paid out of pocket just $15.66...Plus I earned $9.00 in Extrabucks!!


Note: I actually had planned on doing the Pampers deal...and then buying the Huggies Washes in a second transaction.....but it did not work out. The cashier was new...and took off all my coupon then my $5.00 ExtraBucks...so then I was under the $20 needed to use the $4/$20 coupon. So I said fine just add in the Huggies washes to this order...then I could use the $4 off coupon. Not a big deal....it is just that I would of put $4 less dollars out of pocket.

No comments: