Tuesday, June 24

In and Out in No Time.....

Made a quick run to Target yesterday....as it was quickly approaching nap time....so I was in and out in no time. LOL LOL They are remodeling my nearest Target so it takes me a while to find where everything is whenever I stop in....they are always re-arranging!! I will be glad when the remodeling is over!!!


Here is what I bought......


-2- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup $1.52 each
-3- J&J Baby Lotion $2.09 each




I had the following coupons.....

-1- $5.00 off the 3 J&J lotions...read more about where I got the coupon from here.
-1- 1.00/2 Hershey's Chocolate Syrup coupon (from previous weeks Sunday coupon insert)

So I paid just $3.40 for everything after coupons!!!!

*I did not have any J&J manufactures coupons...as that would of made the deal a bit sweeter....I used them all with the last Target coupon I had...LOL LOL

No comments: