Friday, April 4

Are You a Disinfectant Queen??

Or am I the only one?? Can that even be possible?? Well...I must admit I just love Clorox Disinfectant wipes. Really, they are just a great item to have in the house...especially if you have little ones. I am always finding myself wiping down toys, door handles, banisters, counters, toilets (although my son is getting way better...lol), and anything else that I think needs a good disinfecting on the spot!! I just know that my daughter is crawling all around, sticks whatever she can in her mouth, and tries if she can to get her hands on. So, the cleaner the better, right??
Well, if you are a clean freak like me....and your stash of Clorox wipes is quickly disappearing...you are in luck!! Starting today...Acme has a coupon for Buy 2 get 1 FREE w/coupon in circular! They are on sale 2 containers (35ct.) for $4...PLUS you get a third container free!!! So in total 3 for $4!! A fantastic deal!! The sale runs until next Thursday.


Happy Wiping!!

No comments: