Thursday, April 10

The Best Pizza Dip...YUMMY!!

This is another one of those recipes that I cut out of a magazine and just placed it in my recipe box and there it sat...for probably 2 years or so. When I was on my cleaning out spree...I re-discovered it...LOL LOL

I decided to make it for a get together we were having at our house as an appetizer...let me just tell you it was a big hit!!! In fact I made it again about 3 weeks ago for my mother-in-laws birthday dinner...and it was gone in about 15 minutes, really. And I had three other appetizers too!!!
It is very simple to make and pretty reasonable for all the ingredients as well.


Baked Pizza Dip


1 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz.)

1 tsp. Italian Seasoning

1 package shredded Mozzarella Cheese (8 oz.)

1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce

Wheat Thins (the BIG snack crackers work best!)

Beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended. Spread into bottom of 9 inch pie plate. Top with layers of 1 cup mozzarella cheese and pizza or spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. BAKE at 35o degrees for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers for dipping.

**I also add in pepperoni...I take about 15-20 pieces of it cut it up into tiny pieces and sprinkle on top.**
This recipe is great. It seems to be one that I will make alot for upcoming get-togethers!! Let me know if you try it..ad if it is as much loved at your house as it is around here...LOL LOL

If you'd like to sign up for more recipes like this one from Kraft...you can sign up here to receive weekly recipe newsletter via email or snail mail. My sister -in-law actually makes a to-die-for chocolate cake from their site and it is really delicious!!!

No comments: