Saturday, April 19

A Great Shopping Day!!

Well, I headed out early yesterday to get a few errands in so we could have lot of time to play at the park. It was all about using up my coupons.....Man, have I been receiving some great coupons in the mail or what??

First I headed to Macy's I am trying to find my daughter a spring jacket...it is pretty much an impossible task!!! Macy's had not one in stock!! They sent out $10 off a $25 purchase coupons in today's Courier Post. They were good this morning and are also good tomorrow 9am-1pm. They are having a BIG 1 Day Sale (tomorrow...preview day today). So I headed to the boys department and ending up getting my son 2 pair of Timberland Jeans for just under $18.00. (Man...I wish he was still in toddler sizes when I have to buy boys clothes...lol lol) They were on clearance for $13.99 each. Plus I used one of the $10 off coupons. These will be for my son for next winter.

I also had to check for myself, of course. As I had 2 more coupons I had to use...lol lol I ended up finding a pair of Capri Pants for myself for just $15.50 (after sale price and coupon savings of $10). I found another pair of Capri's and a light sweatshirt style jacket on clearance. I had a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase and used it on these two items...so ending up paying just under $27. Pretty good deals if you ask me...especially for items we needed...if only you could the capris I have on now...you would agree!!
Next we headed down the mall to KB Toys. I had signed my son up for their Kids Club and after you sign up online, they email you a $5 off any $5 purchase coupon. My son ended up picking out 2 Die Cast Lightening McQueen cars and we just had to pay $2.xx for them out of pocket!! Plus, I also got to use up the KB Giftcard with $1.08 on it that has been in my wallet for a long, long time!! Another great deal...plus he was so excited!!!

Then we headed over to Victoria's Secret...they had sent my hubby (Yes...he must be on their mailing list...lol lol) a coupon for a Free pair of Cotton Panties($7.50 value) . So of course, Ihad to pick them up...as I was passing it!


Then my little ones were getting a bit hungry after all the deal finding...lol lol So, I took him over to Auntie's Anne's Pretzels and we got 2 pretzels for just $2.38. Of course, I had a B1G1 Free coupon I used!!!! lol lol

To finish up a great day my sister and I took the kiddies to a local park to have a picnic lunch and to stay and play for a whileand enjoy the lovely day. It was a lot of fun for everyone!!! And a nice long nap was needed as soon as we got home. To much shopping and outside fun for the kiddies, I guess????

No comments: