Wednesday, April 2

Want To Help Save a Tree??

Well...this may also potentially save you some money as well actually! My mother-in-law asked me last week if there was somewhere for her to sign to stop receiving those darn catalogs in the mail each week. She said sometimes they are just too tempting not to order from!! I do not receive catalogs....if so very, very rarely...so I started searching online. I guess the catalog companies already know....I am a cheapie!! LOL LOL

So I found out that if you register here at Catalog Choice. They are a company that offers a free service that allows you to decide what gets in your mailbox. Use it to reduce your mailbox clutter, while helping save natural resources. This is good for merchants too...as now they are spending less money to send out catalogs to people who are not interested in them...and trashing them!!


Here's to saving the environment and maybe some money too!!

No comments: