Sunday, April 13

My CVS Run For Today...


Well, I just ran in real fast this morning to be sure I was able to get the Titanium Razor for hubby before they were all gone.....good thing I went at 9 am this morning!!! I got the last one, I had an inkling they would go fast!! I bought the following....

-2- Packs of CVS Premium Diapers....$8.99 for both (They are B1G1 Free this week)
-1- Schick Titanium Razor $9.49
-1- Adidas Sport Deodorant $1.65
-1- Schick Quattro Razor Blades (4 pack) $10.99

I had the following coupons...
-1- $4/20 CVS purchase coupon
-1- FREE Adidas Sport Deodorant coupon (From this Sunday's coupon insert)
-1- FREE 4-pack of Titanium Blades with razor purchase a $10.99 value (Also from this Sunday's insert)
Plus I had $7.99 in Extra Bucks

So I paid out of pocket just $6.13.....PLUS I earned another $3.00 in Extra Bucks for the Schick Titanium Razor Purchase!!!

Not too shabby for a few things we can always use more of!!!

No comments: