Monday, April 7

My CVS Trips for the Week....

Well...CVS had some great deal this week...and I wanted to be sure I got them before they ran out!! So on the way to visiting yesterday we stopped into 2 CVS's and loaded up. This is what we purchased. ...

-3- Jumbo packs of Huggies Diapers $8.99 each
-1- Gerber Puffs container $1.59
-1- 100 +30 count of Centrum Vitamins $4.99 each
-1- 2.6 oz. Dove Deodorant (Plus came with a free .5 oz. trial size too!) $2.50
-4- Sunsilk Shampoos $3.49 each
-1- CVS Rapid Release 24 count medicine $3.99 (*These are Free After ExtraBucks...part of the CVS monthly book!)


I then had the following coupons that I used.....

.75 off manufacturer Dove coupon
-2- B1G1 FREE Sunsilk coupons (from this Sunday's Paper)
$1.00 off Sunsilk coupon (this coupon was on one of the Sunsilk shampoo bottles I purchased and the associate scanned it for me...nice guy!!!)
-$4/20 CVS purchase coupon
$10.00 Extra Bucks coupon
$1.00 Extra Bucks coupon
.55 off Gerber Puffs coupon
$2.00 off Huggies diapers (CVS coupon)
-3- 1.00 off Huggies manufacturer coupons
$3.00 off Centrum Manufacturer coupon (From this Sunday's paper)

I got ALL this and paid out of pocket.....$21.72
PLUS I have $8.99 in Extra Bucks to spend next time I go to CVS!!!!
I think I had a great CVS Day...for sure!!!!

P.S.- Hubby went into the one CVS woth me to pick out which vitamins he wanted and I must say....he was pretty impressed!! I always tell him about all the deals...but he has never witnessed me in action!!!! LOL LOL

No comments: