Saturday, April 5

Fun Day at Chic-Fil-A!!!

Well...yesterday was errand day....yuck!! And the kiddies will totally agree with that!!! So to reward them (really, my son) for being so well behaved, I decided to meet up with my sister and her little ones for some lunch. Of course, it was kid-friendly (DUH!)....we met up at Chic-Fil-A. We have not been in a while...so I had TONS of coupons for lunch.

I went threw my coupons in the car before heading in (I have learned that one by now!) so we walked in and ordered immediately. We decided to use the coupons for a free wrap sandwich, and a Free kids meal coupon. I was afraid my sister would be unable to use her coupon (free kids meal) as it was from the Chic-Fil-A calender good for the month of March. I had never known this before but the cashier had informed us that they are very lenient on expiration dates on coupons. Man....and too think of all those great coupons I had thrown away...since the expiration date had passed...Ahh!!!!

I just have to say that I love Chic-Fil-A!! The associates are so very polite, friendly, and even took our tray from us when we were finished eating...WOW!! The restaurant itself was very clean, organized, and they even had an associate greeting people at the door!! Nad the food, very yummy as well!! If you could of seen my neices face after she ate...you would surely be ablke to tell!!

I must admit.....we are usually a drive-threw crew...but now that the kiddies are getting a bit older......we have now taken that GiAnT leap into venturing in and eating inside restaurants. This was the first time for us....me and my sis and the 4 kiddies....and I must say it was a GREAT experience for just $13!! The kiddies had the best time!! (of course..they love the fun tunnels the best!!)

2 comments:

uummm said...

Chic Fil A actually accepts all expired coupons AND coupons that have other chic fil a addresses on them. As long as it says Chic Fil A it is good there.

Miss Mommy said...

Wow...good to know.

Thanks for the tip :-)