Monday, April 28

My Quick CVS Run for Today....

I learned my lesson last week regarding CVS deals.....the early bird gets the worm!!! I missed out on the Softsoap deal last week.....so I was determined to make it to CVS today so as to not miss out again! I just made a quick trip....not much this week on sale that I needed. This is what I purchased.......

-2- Bounty Basic Paper Towels (8 packs) for $4.99 each
-2- Maybeline Mineral Face Powder B1G1 Free
-2- J&J Buddies Bar Soap .99 each

Breakdown:
$9.98 +
$9.99 +
$1.98 =
$21.95

Then I had the following coupons......
$4/20 purchase coupon (sign up for emails from CVS here)

$2.00 off Maybeline powder coupon (in this weeks Sunday coupons insert)
$2.00 off 2 Johnson's Buddies coupon
$1.00/2 Bounty Basics coupon (from P&G coupon packet a few weeks back)
Minus $7.99 in Extra Bucks

So I paid just $5.08 out of pocket for everything!! Pretty excited I must admit....I have been eyeing up the Maybeline powder for quite some time...LOL LOL
Note: Paper towels are not pictured...hubby had already put them away!

Did you make a CVS run...would you like to brag a bit?? I'd love to hear :0)

No comments: