Thursday, April 10

Kohl's Save 30% Off!!!

Yes, Kohl's is at it again with the BIG 30% off coupon...This one is valid until April 15th. You must use your Kohl's charge to receive discount. They have a few good buys on Clearance...I saw this cute little Carter's"MVP" Pajama Set in size 18M for $7.20 minus the 30% off is $5.04. A pretty good deal if you have a little boy who can use some new PJ's!!! I love Carter's PJ's they wash and wear so well!!

They also have these Carter's Kitty Pajama Set in size 18M as well for $5.04 after 30% off savings as well. This set consists of 3-pieces, a shirt, pants, and shorts!! If only my daughter was still in 18 months...darn it!!

Plus, if you are need of some springtime clothing items they are having lots of Spring Bonus Buys!!

Use code GRANDOPEN30 at checkout!! Also use MVC2078 for free shipping!
As you know....Kohl's always sells out FAST in the Clearance department...so ACT fast!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I got some of the best Carter's PJs at Kohls, ranging from $2 to $6 in all sizes and seasons. I think they are the best place to stock up at :)

Miss Mommy said...

Kohl's is great like that...I love to stock pile clothing at the end of a season for next year for my 2 kiddies as well!

You really can save a bundle!!