Wednesday, April 9

Great Time to Stockpile Toys!!!

I know for us...we always seem to have a birthday party for a little one at least once or twice a month. So when I see a great toy sale and I know that a certain someones birthday is coming up soon I will purchase something then. Yes, I will have to hold onto it for a month or two...BUT the savings is well worth it.....especially if I know the recipient will love to receive it!!!

Going on now, KB Toys is having a HUGE clearance up to 60% off on select toys. And an even bigger plus is that they will ship for FREE!!! The sale is going on now until April 21st.

They have everything from baby toys, action figures, trucks, dolls, webkins and MORE!!! Over 600 items to choose from!!! I am sure if you need a kiddie gift you can find it here and save a bit too!!!

No comments: