Saturday, April 26

Miniwear Sets on Sale at Babies R Us......

Yes, I ran into Babies R Us yesterday since they had sent me two (25% off any 1 clothing item) coupons in the mail the other day to see what deals I could find. I was on the hunt for a cute pair of sandals for my daughter, but of course found no such thing.

They did have all the Minwear sets on sale for 25% off though. Most are regular priced between $7.99- $9.99. They had lots of cute styles and color choices up to size 36 months....I ended up with an outfit for my daughter...yes, just one but only because that was the only one they had in her size!! It ended up costing just $5.82 for the set with the sale price and after the coupon. A pretty good deal. I love these sets...especially since it includes the top and bottom...no need to match outfits this way, it's already done for you!!! Yay!!

3 comments:

40somethinmama said...

Beware of the Miniwear at Babies R Us. I bought two sets of sleepwear for in 12 months. Both are 100% cotton t's and shorts. Both sets bled their colors in my wash. The reds and blues bled all over the outfits and some of my other laundry. Plus, they're not flame retardant; which I thought was mandatory on children's sleepwear. Maybe not, but, should be.

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks for the heads up 40somethinmama!! My Little Miss does not have many Miniwear outfits (as I do not get to BRU that often), and no pj's at all. I find that the best PJ's are Carter's...My Little Man is rough on PJ's and they are the only ones that seesm to wash well and really last the distance needed!!! I am a Carter's Pj lover..LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

Grandma bought my 5 mo daughter a sweet little Miniwear sundress (size 6-9mo). It was poorly made, however, as the straps came too close together in the back and it wouldnt go over her head... and her head is little for her age! I also gad a Miniwear onesie with one armhole much smaller than the other, again useless. Grandma decided to email the company but is having little luck finding information on the company, other than the BBRU connection and an 800 number that leads you in circles. We might be done with Miniwear. Too bad, because their stuff is cute.