Wednesday, April 2

A Readers Tip...

I received this great email today from a reader who has some great Yoplait yogurt info to share.....

Brie writes: I was reading over your blog and noticed you love new coupons and freebies for moms. I thought Yoplait Kids yogurt might be something you’d like to know about.

Parents can visit
Yoplait
to request a coupon for a free six pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt drinks or cups.

Yoplait Kids has drink-able and spoon-able yogurt that now contains Omega-3 DHA, an important nutrient to help support healthy brain development. It also has no artificial flavors or sweeteners.


My kiddies just love yogurt...as a matter of fact we actually bought 24 of them today!! I wish I could get in on the coupon.... Unfortunately, as per Yoplait's website: Full value coupons are not available for residents of the following states: California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.

Thanks so much for the heads up Brie!! Keep the tips coming!!!




No comments: